Thursday, November 18, 2010

Review of Best Interview

I give Liu, Heqiu full mark for the preparation documented because he mention every detail before he made the interview. Also the interview was comprehensive and has too much information makes me interesting and think to read his post before I go to bed. His blog was comfortable, make me relax and I need to read more about what he writes.


After I read all the interviews I like some of them and I been confuse who is the winner for this competition. I chose the interview for Heqiu because I like how he makes me interesting to read about his subject. He choose Somalia to be the country for interview. the interview describes the preparation of his interview following with the description of how the interview was conducted and how easy it was for him to conduct the interview. He presents the facts and describes about the country Somalia in a very meaningful way. He explains the culture and different information about Somalia in his country Report. His interview is comprehensive and informative too in his country report. He also mentions the reference at the bottom of his report. Also transcribing the interview he took with his interviewee Yahye Samatar according to me he conducted the interview really well. He has all the core questions that he had to put through the interview. The way he has transcribed the interview shows that he conducted his interview in a very comfortable environment. Also, his document is well prepared which shows that he really put effort in his work. I think some of the places in his interview really good. The part I liked about his interview is that while I read his first interview, it gave me the impression that he didn’t put much effort but the second interview looks much well organized and informed to the audience. I think as a whole the interview was perfect and give all the information that we wanted in the interview report and her efforts in her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment